20120131

Strand Ninja!

It appears as though sometime last night someone went out onto The Strand and the adjacent sharrowed street and stenciled inspirational sayings for cyclists.  I got to ride today while being greeted by "Nice Bike!" and "Lets ride LA!"  I had to get to work, but later, I'll try to get some photos. 

Cleaned my commuter last night, and it's about 75% less sandy than it was before.  Of course, after riding this morning, it's probably gross again.  Oh well.
Mmm, chain grease
Only got honked at twice today, for stopping at a stop sign and proceeding when I had the right of way.  Thanks motorists!

2012 Distance Count: 189 Miles | 304.2 Kilometers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise