20140218

"Snow"

I keep seeing all of these awesome looking wintry adventures on fat bikes, and admittedly, I'm pretty jealous.  

While I don't have any real snow to go riding through, I was greeted by a different sort of white covered ground on a ride this weekend.

If you squint it kinda looks like it could be snow.
Not only was the ground covered in petals, any sudden gust of wind made it seem like a blizzard was coming through.  It was very pretty, and only lasts for a short time each year, so I was glad to get out and enjoy it! 

I'm still trying to see if there's a way I could get up to Tahoe for the weekend to actually get a legitimate fat bike experience before the season is over.  It just looks like so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise