20150517

Amgen Tour of California

I'm still learning my way around my awesome little neighborhood, and it seems like every day I find something fantastic: The Flying Pigeon, Spoke Bicycle Cafe, Coco's Variety Store...there is a thriving bike culture here, and I love it.  

But something I wasn't expecting happened earlier today - Stage 8 of The Amgen Tour of California happened steps from my front door!!

My camera and lenses are meant for capturing still objects, and I don't have autofocus (I'm a few years behind in non-bike technology), so I didn't get any amazing shots.  But that said, here's a bit of what I saw this morning!







Pretty inspiring to watch these guys - they're ending this stage and the tour today in Pasadena.  Good luck to all of these extremely talented cyclists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise