20120207

32!

There's a stretch along Hermosa Avenue heading south each night that I can just fly over.  It's near the end of my ride, and usually I try to push myself to go as fast as I can.  Sometimes I'm a bit tired, so I don't go all out, but last night, I was all charged up and completely in the zone.  I was out of the saddle, sprinting in my highest gear, just flying.  I barely noticed the car alongside me, until I came to the stop sign.

I stopped, and the car stopped next to me, with the window rolled down.  

"Dude!  32 miles per hour!  Nice!"  He gave me a thumbs up!

I thanked him, then promptly went home and ate everything that I could find. 

2012 Distance Count: 238 Miles | 383 Kilometers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise