There are a lot of "you know you're a bike nut when" things out there.
- You know you're a bike nut when there are more bikes than people in a household.
- You know you're a bike nut when you have no idea how much a gallon of gas costs, and haven't for a while.
- You know you're a bike nut when you can pull a crank and readjust a deraileur, but have no clue how to change a fuse.
I realized yesterday that I have a few good ones to add to this list:
- You know you're a bike nut when you can't spell "Superb" without adding an e at the end out of habit.
- You know you're a bike nut when your phone's autocorrect dictionary changes words to the names of famous brands or parts. I'm derailleur right now, but I'll be over there in a Shimano.
There are lots more, but you get the idea.
|Seriously - e at the end. Looks so much better than "Superb."|
Really, their components were simply Superbe. Teehee.
2012 Distance Count: 266 Miles | 428.1 Kilometers