20121102

Friday Photodump

Just some bike related photos from the week.  I took Zakat out last weekend on a ride and came across a grinding stone area from the Maidu Native Americans that used to live there. 




I also picked up some little lights for night riding - check out these nifty little lights!  I got front and rear - easy to install and solid construction. 


Lezyne makes them. 


And a shot of the Takhion Aero, taken early in the morning before leaving for work.  I'm happy to say that I have found a pair of real Takhion bars for this bike - not the display repros that I currently have on there! 
And aTakhion for good measure.

Happy weekend riding, and don't forget to turn your clocks back this Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise