20130507

Not How I Wanted to Start My Tuesday

My soul was crushed today when I went over to Biking in LA and saw that there won't be any posts for a while.

If you've never been to Biking in LA, you're missing out - it is, in my opinion, the best source of cycling news for Southern California AND just about everything else.  The author goes to great lengths to source stories, articles, news, and information regarding everything related to bikes.  I discovered the site when living and commuting in Los Angeles, and any information or questions I ever had about events, places, infrastructure - all answered there.  

If you're an avid reader like I am, and can't stand the thought of not having this awesome site updated and truly appreciate the hard work that goes into Biking in LA, there is a Paypal set up where you can donate something if you can afford to.  And really, this isn't something I do often or lightly.

Unfortunately, I get home just after daylight, so no pretty frame pictures just yet.  I did manage to snag a photo of the stem that shows some of the sparklies.  

Not all of the sparkies.  Just some.  
Bike to work day is Thursday, for those of you for whom bike to work day isn't every day.  If you're going to be riding in the Bay Area, I'll see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise