20130606

I've got the 2001: A Space Odyssey monolith song in my head

There was a seriously amazing moment when I put these next to my frame and saw how they'd look together.  I may have screamed like a little girl.

They match my cheerful color scheme.
It's a bit too dark at the moment to take anymore decent shots, but I'm going to do a full inspection this weekend to make sure they're in perfect shape (the packaging was way less than ideal) and I'll grab some photos then.  The boxes certainly weren't damaged, but I want to check the spokes and ensure they're true.  

Hopefully this bike will be complete in time for me to take it to the Levi's GranFondo, or at least complete soon enough that I can register.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise