20131002

Coming Along Nicely

A little while ago there was a Kvant frame that popped up on eBay that looked like it needed some love.


"Someone adopt me!"
Fortunately that frame ended up going to a great home, and today I received this photo of the restoration process.


Well done.
The person behind the restoration wanted to do something a bit different to this bike, so they decided to take a completely unique approach with paint and decals.  Personally, I think it looks stunning, and I can't wait to see it built up.  Plus, they also have an amazing collection and take great care of their bikes.  I'm really glad to see this old frame getting some love and a killer make over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise