20150709

Takhion on eBay

Mostly, anyway!

Image via the eBay Auction
Here's the listing, though there is no size listed and unfortunately the original fork seems to have had its clamps cut off (which hurts my soul).  Though that possibly could be repaired...

There's another listing for it here, not through eBay.  

Serial number is 151 83, which might actually mean the frame was repurposed at some point.  It's a very early frame for sure, though it does have the BB cutout and the Takhion shifters. 

There's also a track frame in need of some serious love:
Image via eBay auction.
 If anyone ends up with either of these, I'd gladly help with restoration :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey man! Just found your post, well the Temp Takhion in need of love it now in my hands in Paris! Along with 2 Super Sport track, they are all enjoying a great amount of love

    You can find them on Instagram

    Much love
    ClemCycles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that makes me so happy to hear! Thanks for letting me know, enjoy those bikes!

      Delete

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise