20150528

Gorgeous Rossin Art on Kickstarter

If you love lo-pro pursuit bikes like I do, you're going to love what Michael has been working on for the past few months.

Mitch from Meisturwek displays the Rossin Canvas next to his collection.
I've been following Michael on Instagram for a while now, watching intently as he perfected his model for the original Rossin pursuit bike.  He's got amazing skills and hasn't stopped refining his design until it was perfect.


Amazing work.  Trust me, this is not easy to do, and Michael killed it!
As Michael puts it: "As I see it, there are really only two types of people in this world; those who own a Rossin pursuit frame, and those who want a Rossin pursuit frame. Whichever category you fit into, I've got you covered."  The rarity of frames like this is astonishing, and many people spend years searching to no avail.  I feel like Rossins are rarer than Takhions, so for this specific bike (which I have seen maybe three or four of) I know how hard they are to find.


But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy this design yourself.  Check out Michael's Kickstarter and get yourself a Rossin Canvas print or a Rossin shirt!


Already got a Rossin?  Well, you're luck, and you can get a custom canvas with your bike on it!



One of the many options you can get!
No wall space?  That's fine - everyone has space for a t-shirt!


I know how much work has been put into this project, and I would love to see it backed.  Please give it some lo-pro bike love if you haven't already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise