20121016

Six Months

I left LA six months ago.  It's strange how much things have changed, yet how much they have stayed the same. My commute has extended itself to seventeen miles along a foggy bay trail, and I've been quite active in riding, repairing, and meeting some wonderful people who, like me, can geek out about track hubs or vintage derailleurs for hours on end. 

I'm sorry for my absence.  I could write what I've been doing, or, I could use a better method of communicating my past six months in bicycles.













Now that is has been a whole six months, and I am slowly settling in...hopefully I will stop neglecting this little blog that brought me so much joy to write.

The drivers here are so much nicer than LA though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise