20121018

The Award for Strangest Pursuit Bars Goes To...

I tend to find myself with the strangest of things.  Bicycles and bicycle components are no exception.

I know nothing about these bars except they say Technomic on them, and I was told they were a custom project from Nitto.  I have no idea on a year, model, or anything else really - they look like an early, early precursor to the legendary Nitto Tsubasa.   


Right now they're living on a fixed gear that I am building.  The adjustability makes them quite unique - they're pursuit bars that have quite a few possibilities as far as angles and configuration go.  Seeing as I love pursuit bars and weird things, they are a good fit. 

I might bring these to the bike expo here in November and see if anyone knows the backstory.

They remind me of a manta ray.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!