20140204

Sunset Jaunt

I went out for a ride and managed to catch a pretty amazing sunset through a break in the rain.  It was pouring down for quite a while, so I had the bay all to myself.

Since this is the path that I commute on, you might think it would get old to ride it again on the weekends, but when I get to go out on a slow jaunt and really explore, it's a completely different experience.  


Looking towards the East Bay.
You can just barely make out Oakland in the background.
Wildlife observation path leading all the way out to the bay.  A bit muddy, but lots of fun.
I rode out further as the clouds were really starting to move away.  
At one of the many observation points along the bay. 
A short but sweet ride amid the utter craziness as of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise