20140811

Pink Lilies Ahead

Sometimes it's the second to last week of July.  Sometimes it's the first week of August.  But without fail, these lovely pink lilies show up every year around this time at various spots on my commute.

Like little pink fireworks!
I know I've said it a thousand times (as has anyone else that commutes by bike) but riding everywhere truly is the best way to see the progression of the seasons.  

I don't even like pink, but I can't help but smile at these.
They don't last too long before they're gone, usually about a week at most.  This year they corresponded with my mini summer-staycation, so I get to see a bit more of them than in previous years as I enjoy some summer riding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise