20120126

Just Another Thursday

Aww yeah, Campy dust caps!

I'm doing a project on Facebook where I take one photo every day.  More often than not, they're bike related, so I've been cross posting them here.  

I don't always use my cell phone to take bike photos, but it's nice for these quick day-to-day shots.  

I love the old Shimano 600/Ultegra tri-color group.  Not only is it mechanically wonderful, it's also a lovely group.  I'm lucky that I was able to build my commuter with just about all 600 parts - I think the only thing different are the shifters, which are old school Dura Ace. 

I'm a sucker for vintage.

2012 Distance Count: 175 Miles | 281.6 Kilometers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise