20131115

Happiness From Ukraine!

Coming home on a Friday evening to a box of Takhion goodies?  Does it really get any better?

I don't think it does.
Original Takhion downtube shifters and brake calipers for this restoration, a few awesome Ukraine cycling caps (which I will most certainly be rocking) and last but not least, a masterfully repaired fork for the Temp that has been damaged for almost two years

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for all of this.  People are awesome.

Once I have some daylight I'll snag some better photos of these goodies, but in the meantime I need to get some sleep to be up bright and early for the San Francisco Bike Expo tomorrow morning.  

Hope to see all of you bay area riders there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise