20131201

Christmas Came Early

Some people keep actual kitchen appliances in their kitchen.

I'll be cooking something on this, kind of.
My goal was to have a little framebuilding operation up and running sometime this coming winter.  And I generally go through with my crazy ideas.  

Pro tip: don't assemble one of these by yourself.
There's still much to be done and a lot of equipment to get, but so far the frame jig (and the not pictured fork jig) are set up and ready to go.  The workbench is in place, and the alignment table is prepped as well.  

This is happening.  I have a long way to go and lots to learn, but I'm going to do this! 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. I've always lusted after one of those Anvil jigs.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise