20140326

Bringing Up The Rear

With the front following soon!

Not quite NOS, but close.
Another gorgeous part and a step closer to getting the Takhion fully built up.  I've been trying to search for components that are either NOS or in really good shape which is one of the reasons it's taken me so long to gather everything.  While not NOS, this particular derailleur has been thoroughly cleaned and polished, and is in great working condition.  

Recently I've been reading up on the recent NAHBS coverage and seeing all of the lovely frames that were featured at the show.  One of these years I'll get to go, but until then Prolly's coverage is probably some of the best out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your bike related thoughts!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise