Geez, over the past three months a lot has happened. Lets see...
- I have a frame currently being painted. Another is almost ready to go to paint.
- I found a lovely Takhion Aero that's actually my size! I tore my quadriceps tendon, so I'm off of fixed geared bikes for a while, but once it's healed I can take it to the track.
- I attended NAHBS, which filled me with inspiration and where I got to meet so many wonderful people!
- I met some other local framebuilders, who are rad and wonderful people.
- I met some other local cyclists through LA's Bikes and Coffee Camp, who are also rad and wonderful people.
- The shop got an overhaul, and now it actually looks like a proper shop.
- I did the Solvang Century, which was my first century ever. My knee held up just fine, I kept a decent pace, and I love my bike more than ever.
I'm in the shop a lot these days, which I'm loving! If you're in LA and want to stop by, please let me know.